Monday 7 November 2011

My First Blog Post

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Oladipupo Wasiu Bamidele, a Nigerian (although my friend will say we are not Nigerians since we don't enjoy anything from Nigeria, he will say we belong to the Federal Republic of the Masses), and as the title of the blog says, it is Random Thoughts. I'll just think about issues, ranging from the time past to the contemporary times and also the the future if there are any thought of that. Also jokes, entertainment gists and all that.

I hope you all will enjoy my blog, keep watching out for my posts!

Ciao!

1 comment:



  1. https://aidm.org.in/blog/how-to-start-affiliate-marketing-on-amazon/

    What is Affiliate Marketing
    Amazon Affiliate Tips
    Amazon Affiliate Requirements
    Amazon Affiliate Earnings India
    Amazon Affiliate Earnings
    Amazon Affiliate Commission Rate
    Amazon Affiliate Marketing
    How to Use Amazon Associates Program
    Affiliate Marketing

    ReplyDelete